If a parent or carer would like a paper copy of any of the information on our website we are happy to provide this free of charge please contact the school office.
Letters for our current parents are available on the Frog Parent Dashboard.
Unlike our school’s website, the information on Frog is personalised to you and your daughter(s).
To access your Parent Frog account:
- Go to https://frog.ricardslodge.merton.sch.uk or click on the frog link on the school homepage
- You will then be asked for a username and password, you will have been given these details at a school event or via a personalised letter (We do not store or have access to passwords once they have been changed)
If you have forgotten your password and we currently hold an up to date email address with the main school office, you will be able to use the ‘forgot my password’ link to reset your password.
If you have tried the above method and you are still unable to access the dashboard please contact firstname.lastname@example.org from a valid email address stating your daughter’s full name and tutor group and we can send a password reset manually.
Frog will run on your computer, tablet or smartphone and comes with a free app called ‘My Frog’ - available from the Google Play Store and Apple App Store. To log in via the app: Download the app and enter the school url: frog.ricardslodge.merton.sch.uk
Once logged in, and as all homework is now set on Frog, you will be able to see a summary of your daughter’s 'homework tasks' in the My Frog app and the 'My Child’s Homework' section of the Parent Dashboard.
The Parent Dashboard also contains:
- Attendance detail and summaries
- Tracking reports and full reports
- Achievement points & behaviour summary
- All school event presentations
- A parent noticeboard with copies of whole school letters
- Term dates and a school calendar
- School canteen information
If you have more than one daughter at the school, you will be able to view each of their assignments by clicking on their name at the top right-hand corner of the box and switching as necessary.
We hope that you will find Frog a useful tool to help you support your daughter(s) at school.