- Drama, Performing & Production Arts»
- BTEC Tech Award Performing Arts (Year10)»
BTEC Tech Award Performing Arts (Year10)
As the BTEC Tech Award in Performing Arts is a practical introduction to life and work in the industry, your students can explore the sector while:
- developing specific skills and techniques
- devising and delivering a workshop performance
- analysing, evaluating and enhancing their skills.
The course has two internally assessed components, and one that's externally assessed:
- Exploring the Performing Arts
- Developing skills and techniques
- Performing to a brief
These components build on each other to motivate your students by helping them put what they’ve learned into practice and grow in confidence.