We place a great deal of emphasis on the appearance of our students. We expect them to be smart, well presented and to wear full school uniform at all times, including their journey to and from school.
All items are available from School Uniform Direct who provide a comfortable, high quality, easily maintained uniform.
If you have any queries about uniform, please contact the school before purchasing items to avoid wasting money.
The following items of uniform are compulsory with our school logo. They can only be purchased from School Uniform Direct, Unit 5 Mitcham Industrial Estate;
- Purple Blazer
- Purple jumper or tank top
- P.E. Polo shirt purple/green
- Black P.E. shorts or skort
These can be purchased from School Uniform Direct or from any other retailer of your choice;
- Knee-length plain black skirt or smart tailored black trousers (not jean style/or leggings)
- Plain white blouse with collar (polo shirts are not allowed)
- Plain black tights or white or black socks
- White ankle socks for PE
- Flat black shoes (please see footwear guide on reverse)
- Black headscarf if worn
- Plain black stretch full length dance pants (leggings)
- Plain black short sleeve T-shirt (for dance lessons)
The following items of uniform are optional. These items can only be purchased from School Uniform Direct with our school logo
- Purple hooded top (this is the only sweatshirt/hoody allowed for sport)
- Arm Sleeves
- P.E. Kit Bag
- Valuables pouch
Plain black, green or purple outdoor coat (one colour, no pattern, logo or writing). No denim, leather, imitation leather, fur coats, fleeces, hooded sweatshirts or body warmers.
Recommended for PE Lessons
- Shin pads
- Sports Bra
- Plain black tracksuit bottoms for PE
Some examples of shoes which are not school uniform are shown below.
No boots of any kind are permitted. Trainers/shoes with logos are not permitted. No canvas shoes such as pumps, plimsolls, Vans etc. If in doubt, ask your Head of Year before purchasing shoes
- One pair of stud earrings and a plain wristwatch are the only form of jewellery allowed.
- No other piercing is allowed.
- You must not bleach, dye or add any colour to your hair. You may wear a hair clip, a plain hair band or hair tie in our school colours.
- If unsure, please speak to your Head of Year before visiting the hairdresser.
Mobile phones may be brought into school to use outside at break and lunchtimes only.
We will not take responsibility for the loss or theft of any of these items.
Essential Stationery (can be purchased from any retailer)
- Pen – black ink, pencils (including HB and 2B pencils)
- 30cm ruler, protractor and compass
- Pencil sharpener and rubber
- Coloured pencils
- Glue stick and scissors are optional but useful items
- A small pocket dictionary
- A calculator (scientific calculator recommended)
- A reading book: all students must carry a reading book with them at all times.